CNB Online Banking has a new look and feel. To check it out, simply log in with your current username and password. From the home screen you will immediately notice a simplified look, easier navigation and increased functionality. And depending upon what device you’re viewing the site on, whether mobile, tablet or desktop, everything will size accordingly to fit your screen. The new site is even touch-enabled for easier access with your phone or tablet.
Here’s a list of the improvements you’ll experience with the new CNB Online Banking:
- Create custom nicknames, change the order of how you see your account and even hide accounts if you don’t wish to see them every time you log in.
- View the last 10 transactions for each of your accounts right from the home screen. Click “more” to pull in older transactions to the list. View all your scheduled, pending and posted transactions in one list.
- Initiate transfers between accounts from the home screen.
- Bill Pay now opens within online banking, which will prevent online banking time-outs.
- Updated log in – Enter username and password on the same page. The security challenge is on the next page. You’re now able to hide your username and security answers for extra security when accessing the site in public.
To see what the new CNB Online Banking looks like, check out our online demo. If you’re not currently enrolled in Online Banking, simply click the New User Signup link underneath the Online Banking Login button on our homepage, cnbohio.com.
– See more at: www.cnbohio.com/AboutUs/CNBNews/CNBConnection/Default.aspx
With all the new technology available for customers to use to do their banking, each Citizens National Bank office has assigned one or two people to be deemed a “tech expert”. These tech experts are available to explain our products and walk a customer through enrolling and using online banking, mobile banking, mobile deposit, etc… Our experts will work with you one on one if they’re available or you can make an appointment or email the expert directly with a question.
For an easy way to save, you can set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to your savings account within Online Banking. Once set up, the amount you designate will automatically transfer on the date you specify each week, month, etc… You can set it up to only do it for a few weeks or for a long period of time and the transfer may be deleted at any time if you wish to change something.
How to Set it Up:
- Log into Online Banking.
- Under Account List, choose the account you would like to transfer from.
- Click Transfers and New Scheduled Transfer.
- Select which account you would like to Transfer To, the Frequency, the Day, the Amount, the Date you want it to begin and how many transfers you would like to have and Submit.
If you want to discontinue the transfer at any time, simply click the Delete button in the Transfers list. For questions regarding this and other options for managing your money within Online Banking, contact our Customer Care Center by Live Chat or phone during business hours or submit a Contact Us form.
– See more at: http://www.cnbohio.com/AboutUs/CNBNews/CNBConnection/Default.aspx
A Cost-Saving Alternative for Payroll
Prepaid Reloadable Cards provide a convenient avenue of payment for businesses to pay their employees who are unable to have direct deposit to a regular bank account. Some employees may not qualify for a regular checking account due to credit problems. Until now, employers were forced to cut them a paper check, incurring expense. Additionally, many of these employees then turned to expensive check cashing services to get their money. This product provides a Visa branded card that can be direct deposited to and the employee can use at an ATM to get cash or like a debit card at a store to make purchases.
The Benefits of Using CNB’s NEW Prepaid Reloadable Cards
Speaking to the program’s convenience, Amy Yochum, VP/Director of Treasury Management, says, “The Prepaid Card program allows our business customers to offer direct deposit to all employees, thus eliminating the use of paper checks for payroll purposes.” She goes on to say how easy the program is to set up and maintain, “Cardholders can set up email or text alerts, retrieve card history and check balances through their convenient website, www.myprepaidbalance.com. The prepaid cards are also useful because they can be loaded with additional funds through their website or at any Western Union location.” The convenience and simplicity of use are complemented with the following features and benefits to provide an optimized experience for you:
- Online banking
- Get cash at ATMs
- Direct deposit payroll
- Easily replaced if lost/stolen
- Text messaging and alert setup
- Use online and over the phone
- No minimum balance requirements
- No credit check – just load and go
- Use where debit cards are accepted
- Spend only what you load on the card
- Less setup than check processing and maintenance
- Load through direct deposit, online or at Western Union locations
With no opening deposit, a low purchase fee and no monthly fee with direct deposit, the prepaid reloadable cards can be a valuable investment for your company and an easy way for your employees to access their money. To learn more about adding this service to your Online for Business package, contact Amy Yochum, email@example.com.
In light of the Anthem security breach, it is more important than ever to monitor your accounts. The breach, first announced on February 4th, gave hackers access to the names, addresses, birthdays, Social Security numbers, and employment data of as many as 80 million current and former Anthem customers. Anthem is the nation’s second-largest health insurance company, but even if you’ve never been insured through Anthem, we still recommend keeping a close eye on your accounts. In fact, the Association of Corporate Counsel claims that nearly half of all health care companies have experienced a data security breach in the past two years. To ensure your personal information is secure, Citizens National Bank offers products and features to keep you safe.
- One step you can take is to set up CNB Messenger Alerts. If you use Online Banking, simply click on the CNB Messenger tab in the top menu to customize alerts on your account to be sent via email/text. For a full list of the alerts offered and to view a demo, click here.
- CNB Online Banking features multiple layers of advanced security tools including cryptography, firewalls, and trusted operating systems which are used to prevent tampering and ensure the privacy of your account information. Before gaining access to any account information, each individual is authenticated by a personal Access ID and Password. To learn more about ID Theft Protection and to watch a demo, click here.
- Another monitoring program to safeguard your accounts is EZShield, available through Deluxe. EZShield partners with check printers, financial institutions, insurance companies, benefits providers and warranty companies to offer fraud protection services. For just $5 per month, EZShield defends against check fraud (forged signatures, forged endorsements, and altered checks), and works to minimize the impact if fraud were to occur. For more information on how to protect your accounts, click here.
Do you travel a lot, split your time between two homes or go away to college? If so, you may benefit from our new Go Anywhere checking account. With mobile banking, the ability to deposit checks with your phone and no fees on unlimited ATM withdrawals, you can bank with Citizens National Bank and never have to go to a branch. The account offers free access to your accounts 24/7 through our mobile banking app, TouchBanking. You are able to view your accounts, transfer funds between CNB accounts, pay your bills and deposit checks right through your mobile phone. In addition, with this account you can go to ANY ATM in the US for cash withdrawals and not pay a fee! The account automatically comes with a Visa® checkcard, providing convenience in making purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted. You will also be offered a Visa® Classic credit card, a great option for larger purchases, and ID Theft Protection to monitor your account for fraudulent behavior.
Citizens National Bank (CNB) is excited to announce an addition to its mobile banking service: Mobile Deposit. Mobile Deposit provides a simple method to deposit checks anytime and anywhere by taking a picture with a smartphone.
J. Michael Romey, President and CEO of Citizens National Bank, says of the feature, “While we at CNB are committed to maintaining the community banking our customers have come to love for the past 94 years, Mobile Deposit proves our capabilities to adapt to the latest trends in the banking industry to better meet their needs today.”
To use Mobile Deposit, simply open the “TouchBanking” app (using app code “cnbmobile”), select “Deposits,” take photos of the front and back of your check, and agree to submit the deposit into your account. It’s that easy! This service is automatically available to current CNB mobile bankers. Users may deposit up to $2500 per day without having to go to the bank. New customers are required to have a CNB checking account and may access the service by enrolling in mobile banking through online banking. View the demo here.
With offices in Bluffton, Celina, Defiance, Elida, Findlay, Lima, Springfield, Van Wert and Toledo, Citizens National Bank has assets totaling more than $650 million and has been serving the communities of West Central Ohio since 1920.