Health Care Costs in Retirement – Free Seminar
Deborah Boisselle, VP Investments of Citizens Wealth Management Group, Featured Speaker
With health care spending projected to grow 5.8% annually, health care costs remain the largest threat to retirement savings. Deborah Boisselle, VP Investments of Citizens Wealth Management Group will present a free seminar to the public in order to help gain a better understanding of:
- Coverage options including Medicare
- Health care costs in retirement
- Steps you can take to develop a plan with your financial advisor.
Seminars will be held at the following locations. Refreshments will be served at each.
- Tuesday, May 16, 6:00 pm, Holiday Inn Express, 941 Interstate Dr, Findlay
- Wednesday, May 17, 6:00 pm, Holiday Inn & Suites, 803 S. Leonard Ave, Lima
- Thursday, May 18, 6:00 pm, Stone Ridge Golf Club, 1553 Muirfield, Dr., Bowling Green
Ms. Boisselle has worked in the financial services industry since 1985 and has worked for LPL Financial since 1996. LPL Financial is one of the leading financial services companies and the largest independent broker/dealer in the nation. Citizens National Bank partners with them to offer wealth management and investment services to its clients.
Registration is free, however RSVP is required. Call 419-358-0937 or email email@example.com by May 12.
To learn more, visit https://cnbohio.com/investments/.