Tip #19 – Save money, eat well and look hot in less than an hour
Many online services provide email alerts and deals that come straight to your in-box without even having to step out of your house. Check out these sites for serious savings:
- Shop It To Me, an automated personal discount shopper service. You select the brands and sizes you want and how often you want to receive email alerts. If the same item is available on two different sites at different levels of discounts, they will only include the cheaper option on your SaleMail.
- Amazon.com isn’t only for books. Get great deals on brand-name clothes and shoes. They’re able to sell stuff for less because they are aggregator of items on the web, saving you time and money.
- Etsy offers unique, handmade everything – gifts, furniture, books, jewelry and more without the markup since it’s direct from the designers.
- eBay works best for brand names you recognize and offers major discounts from department store prices.
- CSA’s (Community Supported Agriculture) offers you the opportunity to support your local farmers and get fresh produce weekly in the bargain. For information on how to find a local farm near you, visit www.localharvest.org/csa/.